- Northwest Edible Life – Erica writes a lot of great articles about gardening and cooking. Check the Downloadables section for some useful garden planning tools.
- Airport Garden Center – seeds, starts, plants, compost, soil amendments
- Swain’s General Store – seeds, starts, plants, tools
- Sunny Farms – seeds, starts, plants, soil, amendments
- Territorial Seed – seeds and plants
- Irish Eyes Garden Seeds – organic and heirloom seeds
- Uprising Seeds – organic seeds sourced from PNW farms
- Tom Wagner Seeds – Tom developed the Green Zebra tomato variety and offers an incredible variety of tomato seed. It’s also one of the few places you can purchase True Potato Seed (not seed potatoes). Located in Everett.
- Raintree Nursery – Fruit trees and berries (check with garden leadership before planting any trees, shrubs, vines, caneberries, etc!). Located in Morton, SE of Olympia.
- Burnt Ridge Nursery – Fruiting trees, bushes, vines, and groundcovers. Nut tress, ornamentals and Northwest natives too. Located in Onalaska, south of Olympia.